Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Featured Crafter: Carole Chesser


Hello again! It's time for another Featured Crafter on the CI blog! Remember, if you want to be featured here, you NEED to link up your creations using Creative Inspirations Paint on the InLinkz to the right. :)

Today's featured crafter is Carole Chesser.

1. How long have you been stamping?
I've been stamping for almost 2 years.

2. How did you get into stamping/card making?
I saw some demos done when my oldest son was a baby, but just didn't
have anyone around me who did anything like it and was too unsure to
try on my own. I did some scrapbooking on and off, but never anything
else, other than occasionally picking up a stamp I just *had* to have.
Finally, in August of 2008, I took an introduction to stamping class.
I've been completely addicted ever since.

3. How did you hear about Creative Inspirations Paint?
Dear Ashley uses it on her cards and offered to send me some to try.
Of course I was thrilled! She even sent my favourite colour - PINK!!

4. What's your favorite thing about Creative Inspirations Paint?
I can't get over how incredibly smooth it is! It goes on so evenly
and the shimmer is fantastic.

5. Is there anything else we should know about you?
I'm a mom of 5, ranging in age from 11 to 20. I probably spend too
much time on the computer, but I've met some of my very best friends
online, and I like to stay in touch with them. I am totally addicted
to challenges. My current goal is to get completely organized so I
can find and use what I have. This is the first time I've been
featured on a blog and I am SO excited! Thank you so much!!!

Carole made this adorable card to share with us today. You can visit her blog by clicking HERE to get all the details.

2 comments:

Kassi said...

What a sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us her at the CI blog! I look forward to seeing more of your work

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful card, adorable image, thanks for sharing!