Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Color Spotlight: Denium

This week's color is DENIUM!  It happens to be one of the limited edition colors right now!  Make sure to order this color or you get it in the set of four limited edition colors before they're gone (and save some money)!  Order before Decemeber 31st!

Color in the cover:


My creation:

 I used CI Paint DENIUM to give the background stamp I used a little shimmer.  How fun to use the paints to also color in background stamps!  The shimmer adds just the right touch to make the card complete.

I also colored in the main flower with the paint!

I just love these paints!

Have a great day!  Check back Thursday to hear about all the fun changes for the next term!  We have a lot in store for you!!  It's going to be fun!

Have a nice day!

Kendra

3 comments:

Kassi said...

great job! I love the card!

Chrissy D said...

Love the texture and dimension on this! Wonderful project!

DIANA L. said...

Great card Kendra. Love the texture you got. I just used this color tonight. It is gorgeous.