Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve wishes!

Hello, First I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!  Today I am so pleased to share a card I created using a technique behind my stamped image that Samantha recently shared on the blog.  See her tutorial HERE.
I also used the squish technique that I shared a little while back on the card base,  I LOVE all the shimmer on this card.  All created with Creative Inspirations Paints!  I painted the flower with Winter Frost.
The colors I used are Garnet, Green Olive, Turquoise & Winter Frost.
I really love all of these colors together..So pretty!

Hope you have enjoyed my card inspiration today.  Remember you still have time to join in on this weeks challenge that is inspired by holiday cooking.  I will be back next year to share some more projects.  Till then..Happy Craftin'!
JennK

  

5 comments:

Kassi said...

what a beautiful holiday card!

Holly said...

Fun card with the different colors of paint!

Jan Hennings said...

love the embossed background and shimmer!

Kianel said...

Great project!
love from France, Kianel.

Chrissy D said...

Cool technique and gorgeous!!!