Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gratitude Card

Hey ladies! It's Karen with you this morning!
Hope you are all doing well.

I have a quick card to share with you.=)

I painted the Pink Paislee Parisian frame with Carmel..one of my fave paints.
I also used my new toy, the M.S deep edge vine trim!! I punched some green cardstock and added Green Olive shimmer=) Tada!!


Here is a closeup of the frame and vines.

Ok well thats it for now. Short and sweet.
Til next time...=)

7 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

That is a very beautiful, and elegant card.

byondbzr said...

That is just gorgeous!

Kassi said...

that is very beautiful! thanks for sharing!

jimlynn said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!! Fabulous.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fantastic- beautiful color- love the pretty flowers too.

Jenn K said...

So beautiful!!

Kianel said...

stunning card! i just loooove it! sooo romantic!
love from France, Kianel.