Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello Everyone! This is Chris Dickinson here sharing a project with you today.  I have so MUCH fun painting images and other items with these paints. In fact, I must look like I am having fun because my girls keep asking me to be able to paint with them too! :)

On todays project, I used the  Tutu Pink, Fuschia, Blush, Antique Silver, Silver paints. 


 I painted the chipboard and the little grandma on this project!! To create more of a shading effect, I will add a bit more water to the same color...


If you want even more details - you can see them HERE.

Here are some more details:
Stamps: Grandmathe flower is from Hugs from I Brake For Stamps
Cardstock: Pink, White, DCWV Kids Collection Designer Paper
Accessories: Creative Inspirations PaintAquapainters, White Staz On, Paper Snips, Gem Brads, Dimensionals, Creative Cuts and More Star Die Cut

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look! Have a wonderful week!
Chrissy D

6 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

This is adorable Chris.

Kassi said...

that is so sweet! I love it!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Very cute! Love the sentiment and fun colors used!

Samantha said...

adore her silver hair!

Holly said...

Oh, too cute!!!

Dani said...

That's a cool stamp, Chris! Love your card! :)