Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

decorate it...

Hello everyone! 

I have recently been told that I don't just organize... I decorate my organization... LOL!  Guess I can't really deny it...

One of the ways I like to organize is by keeping written notes... This requires notebooks.... and this, of course, requires decorating. =)



I covered the book with a beautiful patterned paper by Prima.... However, it need something more.  In steps Creative Inspirations Paint!  I painted Fairy Dust over the printed flower.


So sparkly! I love it!   A simple rhinestone swirl adds a little bit of dimension without being too bulky, and I have a beautiful notebook ready for use!

~Kassi

7 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Nataliya

Crafterkhush said...

This is totally stunning Kassi... Loved it...!!

Sarah said...

Awesome notebook! Love all the sparkle. Hugs, Sarah

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow, Kassi, so pretty!! Love the shimmer!!

BarbaraW said...

Love your style. This journal is awesome.

Holly said...

Awesome! Love the shimmery painting on the designer paper!

Kianel said...

Wow Kassi! this is stunning! Just loooove the shimmer effect and the use of the pearls! wow!
Love from France, Kianel.