Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

photo magic...

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer weekend!

Today I have a really quick tutorial to help add a little extra excitement to your summer scrapbook pages..

Here is a photo that I took at my sister's wedding... Since I wanted to do a scrapbook page for my niece, I decided to photoshop the photo into black and white while leaving her and her "princess dress" in color...

But, what is a princess dress without sparkle?

 So to add a little extra pop to this photo, I simply painted over her dress with Fairy Dust Creative Inspirations paint.  Yup, right onto the photo!  It is a quick and easy way to highlight any part of a photo, or cover the whole photo for an over all shimmer!  

The fun thing about the Fairy Dust, is that since it is clear, it doesn't change the colors, and you can still see all the great detail of the dress, but when it catches the light, it sparkles!



Have fun adding that little extra sparkle to your photos!
~Kassi

4 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

This is awesome, I will have to try it. Great layout Kassi.

Sarah said...

Kassi, gorgeous layout! Very creative idea to use the paints on photos. Hugs, Sarah

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This turned out so pretty, on such a pretty layout.

Kianel said...

Absolutely fantastic page! great idea to shimmer the picture!
Love from France, Kianel.