Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kitties In A Basket

Hello, welcome to my CIP post today-That stands for Creative Inspirations Paint.LOL
I have created a little something different for me.
Now I know I am not a painter but I attempted to do some backgrounds on my cards today.
These adorable Basket of kittens are from  True's Gift's From the Heart...True designed them just for me I think! lol
I used Tanzanite and Fairy Dust CIP Paint for the sky.
A mixture of Sage,Evergreen, and Green olive CIP Paint for the grass.
Then I punched the tree borders from assorted card stock and painted them with the three Green CIP paints to blend it all together.
I pulled a couple pieces of designer paper from my scraps to add some other colors. The Kittens were printed as they were, cut and pop dotted to the card. I used a sheer ribbon to add a bow.
I did add a little stickles to the kittens eyes's. I am pretty pleased with my attempt to paint a card.
What says you?

post signature

3 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Great card Dawn! Too cute.

Kianel said...

Sooooo cute Dawn!
Love from France, Kianel.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Very cute!!