Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Wine Tag

This week's challenge is flowers, be sure to join in!

It was my Mother-In-Law's birthday recently and she loves wine!  So I decided to get her a yummy bottle of wine and to dress it up I decided to make a wine tag!  I've never made one before, so it was a lot of fun and most importantly she loved it!



The stamped frame is one of my favorite frames from SweetStamps.com called Oval Lace Frame.  The Wonderful Day sentiment is also from Sweet Stamps.
I stamped the sentiment in some pigment ink and then used some Deliquesce Fine Clear Embossing Powder over the top!  Just love how it turned out!!

I used some CI Paints in burgundy, Mango, Tutu Pink and Light Purple to add shimmer to the flowers.

Have a great day!

Kendra

7 comments:

Kianel said...

As i already told you on your blog this wine tag is beautiful Kendra!
Love from France, Kianel.

Creative Inspirations said...

This is very pretty Kendra!

jessica said...

this is beautiful Kendra!!!

jessica said...

this is beautiful Kendra!!!

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Kendra and I'm sure she loved it. Now I would have to keep the bottle in order to display that beautiful tag ;)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh! THat lace frame is one I had my eye on, too, Kendra. ;) It's beautiful, especially surrounded by petals like this.

BarbaraW said...

This would make an elegant gift. It's gorgeous.