Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Rainbow


I am so excited to share this card with you today!


I just LOVE how it turned out!!

I created this card earlier this spring, but haven't been able to share it until now as Paper Creations picked it to be in last month's issue!!

Close-up pictures:


Thank You
for being my rainbow on a cloudy day


Added a little Creative Inspirations shimmer in Fairy Dust to the embossed background!



Thought I would share a photo of a rainbow as well.  I took this picture on my trip to Hawaii, I couldn't believe how bright it was!





Have a beautiful day!

Kendra

9 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Gorgeous card, love all the different colours of the gemstones ands twine.... itlooks so pretty. Good sentiment to.
Diane x

Anonymous said...

I really like this card, it's beautiful and inspirational!
xxxxxxxxxxxx mimi

jessica said...

gorgeous job Kendra!! Love the beautiful rainbow ans all the sparkle!

Sandie said...

So sweet Kendra, the embossing looks wonderful with the shimmer ... love the sentiment!

Stef H said...

that is definitely ONE GORGEOUS CARD!!!! wow!

hugs :)

Rose said...

this is beautiful!!! and congrats on the pub :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Kendra, how exciting that you got this card published! Love the rainbow of twine, as well as the REAL Hawaiian rainbow!

BarbaraW said...

Fairy dust is definitely a rainbow waiting to happen. Very pretty.

Kianel said...

Great card and soo refreshing!
Love, Kianel.