Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

4th of July project using metal!

 
Hi, CIP Fans!
Today I'm sharing a 4th of July project for the Inspired by Red, White and Blue CIP challenge!
Did you know you can use the Creative Inspirations paint on metal!
Here's a fun way to brighten up some metal!
After I used Rustic Red and Denium I added Fairy Dust
 to the center of the star.
I then added the mini resin star in the center that I created with a mold
using the new product release Resinesence
It is a UV curing resin that is sold in a 2oz bottle!
After the star was cured I used Resplendence glitter in Angel Dust.
A close up is below!
 

                   Here's a close up of all the sparkle on the star!

 
 For another quick and fun project using the Resinesence!
I added the Resinesence to the paper clip and then I added
Resplendence glitter before it was cured!
I left the twine off the clip part so that the twine would not unravel when using the clip a few times!




 
If you would like to win some CI paints join us for the challenge!
Once you join in on the challenge your name will be entered in the drawing to win 5-CI paints!
Here's the link to the Inspired by Red, White and blue challenge!
Thank you for stopping by the CIP blog today!
Have a wonderful day!
Michelle
 

7 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Wow Michelle! This piece is super cool! I love the painted metal and the way you used the resin!

Lucy E. said...

This is a great piece! The paints show up well on the metal.

Migdalia said...

Awesome Project!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

DIANA L. said...

Your star is so pretty great job!!
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kimberly S said...

Wow, that really turned out lovely Michelle! The Shimmer and glitter are easy to see too! :) hugs, Kimberly

simply monica said...

Totally awesome I love it

Emily D. said...

This is awesome! I love the look of the paints on the metal!! And the resin on both pieces looks great!!