Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Shimmery Tilda!


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!
Today I'm sharing a card I designed for Creative Inspiration Paints using the beautiful shimmery paints on the flowers,leaves, tilda,and the stars.


I tried to get some different photo's to show the shimmer, its hard to do some times in photo's, but in person its easy to see. On Tilda's dress I used the Blue ice. for the stars & yellow flowers I used Mellow Yellow , for the red roses I used Rose Quartz


Tilda was first colored with copics, then layerd all the flowers and then painted them. I think it was easy to paint them once they were on my card. The greenery was painted also using the blue ice paint. Love the color and shimmer it made all the die cut pieces.

I made my bow using diamond satin ribbon from RRR! 


thank you for looking and have a lovely day!'
hugs ,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Kassi said...

absolutely beautiful! It can be hard to get good photos of the shimmer, but I bet it is amazing in person!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful love all the flowers and love that stamp!

DIANA L. said...

Cheryl Love how you colored Tilda

Emily D. said...

Gorgeous Cheryl!!!